Saturday 30 January 2010

Classic Tracks: Cadillac Tah "Pov City Anthem"



Fresh for 2010, I'm back with another "Classic Tracks" post...

I'd completely forgot about this slept on banger, and after hearing that DJ Yasmin dropped this at BAD INTENTIONS last night, I had to dig this one out of the digital record box (i.e. use the search function on iTunes), and give it a listen. Needless to say, I'm gonna have to start playing this one out again...Such a heavy tune.

Some of you may also recognise this from the Fast & The Furious soundtrack, which also consisted of a few other dope tracks, such as this one:



Don't even try to deny this was a banger back in the day!

2 comments:

Neyull said...

BIG track.

Oh the days of coming home from school and screaming 'IT'S MURDAAAAAAH' till my lungs bled.

DJ Cable said...

No doubt man!

Whilst Ja Rule could be annoying, he had some silly bangers back in the day...