Tuesday 14 September 2010

DJ Cable - August 2010 Podcast



Apologies for the delay once again, but here's my latest mix/podcast for your listening pleasure... I've also got some bad news as well, as this will be my last podcast of 2010, due to work/DJ commitments. As a result, I've done my best to go out with a bang!

Whilst certain DJs bash out mixes quickly without any thought, I like to take the time to make sure each mixtape is near-perfect (in my opinion...and whilst I enjoy putting these together, I've been asked to do a number of guest mixes for various blogs, cuts for various artists, as well as other music-related opportunities. As a result, I wouldn't be able to dedicate the time to putting together a solid monthly series that would stand the test of time.

Anyhow, the final podcast of this year contains a load of unreleased and forthcoming material from the likes of Youngman & Benga, Marco Del Horno & DJ Swerve, P Money, Fused Forces, Dcult, Secret Lemon Project, Noah D and Kavsrave, as well as recent heat from Kano, Rick Ross, Mala, Stay Fresh Music, and more...

DOWNLOAD / STREAM


Tracklising:

01. DJ Cable - Podcast Intro
02. Rick Ross - Blowin' Money Fast (B.M.F.)
03. Bun B - B.M.F. Freestyle
04. Kano Feat. Wiley & Aidonia - Get Wild (Redlight Remix)
05. Littlefoot - Sell My Soul
06. Youngman & Benga - One And Only
07. Seven & Elvee - Breakdown
08. Terror Danjah - Ride 4 Me
09. SLK - Hype! Hype! (Acapella)
10. Fused Forces - The Day Before
11. Kavsrave - Deluded
12. Macca Feat. Frisco - We Go Hard
13. Marco Del Horno - Ho Riddem (Swerve Remix Instrumental)
14. Marco Del Horno - Ho Riddem (Swerve Remix Feat. P Money)
15. G.Tank - Electronic Era
16. Fused Forces - Henry VIP
17. Dcult - Requiem
18. Mala - Don't Let Me Go
19. Benga - Descending
20. Fused Forces Feat. Blacks - Just Do You
21. Slum Dogz - In The Hood
22. Project Midnight - Laser Beam
23. Quest - Wind Tunnel
24. His Girl Friday - The Calling (Kavsrave Remix)
25. Flava D - Goin' On Cold
26. Secret Lemon Project - AIDS
27. Noah D & Mensah - Kashmir
28. Caspa & Subscape - Geordie Racer
29. Rude Kid - Rain Drops
30. Professor Green Feat. Maverick Sabre - Jungle

Photobucket

Click on the pic to subscribe in iTunes!


I've had fun putting these together, and will still continue to bring mixes out, just not on a monthly basis! To everyone who has supported the series, thank you...

Cable.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to keep up to date with gigs/audio/etc.

No comments: