So I guess I've got time for another mix before the 2010 draws to an end.... This time, I've teamed up with ultra dope clothing company House Of Billiam, who specialise in tailored streetwear. They've got a range of high profile UK artists rocking their garms - check out their website for full pics, and details on their collection (varsity jackets ftw!).
Anyhow, they recently enlisted me to contribute to their series of promo mixes up on Mixcloud, and as it's been a while since I rocked an all-Hip Hop mixtape, I thought I'd go in with some recent cuts that I've been feeling from the likes of Big Sean, El-P, Waka Flocka, Rick Ross, French Montana, Fat Joe, Freddie Gibbs and more... As usual, expect a healthy dose of that scratching and juggling nonsense :)
If you want to download the mix, you'll have to subscribe to my podcast HERE, which is now available on iTunes! You can also grab the rest of this year's mixes from there too... It's free, it's easy, and it means you'll be able keep up to date without having to stress about download links, etc...
Once again, in case you missed the link - It's here!
01. Big Sean Feat. Pat Piff - I Go Hard
02. Joell Ortiz - Sing Like Bilal
03. Sheek Louch Feat. Joell Ortiz & Termanology - This Hip Hop
04. Freddie Gibbs - Born To Roll Freestyle
05. Fat Joe Feat. Rico Love - No Problems
06. Raaka - Assault & Battery
07. El-P - Whores: The Movie
08. French Montana Feat. Fat Joe - We Run NY
09. Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie
10. Lloyd Banks Feat. Swizz Beatz, Kanye West - Start It Up
11. Pusha T - Start It Up (Lost Verse)
12. Red Cafe Feat. Fabolous & Diddy - Money, Money, Money
13. Closed Sessions Feat. Freddie Gibbs & YP - Something New
14. DJ Ayres Feat. GLC - Got Me Gone
15. Rick Ross - MC Hammer
16. Waka Flocka Flame - Hard In Da Paint
17. Waka Flocka Flame - Bustin' At Em
18. CyHi Da Prynce - Sidewayz