Monday 17 November 2008

DJ Drama Presents: Lil Wayne "Dedication 3"



Yeh I know, I'm a tad late blogging this....I'm sure you'll get over it....

Anyhow, here's the latest in the "Dedication" series. Don't sleep.

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

01. Welcome Back
02. Dedication 3 Feat. Mack Mane, Willie The Kid & Gudda Gudda
03. What Else Is There To Do
04. Dick Pleaser Feat. Jae Millz
05. Ain’t I Feat. Jae Millz
06. You Love Me You Hate Me
07. Bang Bang Feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda
08. The Other Side Feat. La The Darkman, Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
09. My Weezy Feat. Shanell, Lil Twist & Tyga
10. A Dedication
11. She’s A Ryder Feat. Gudda Gudda
12. Still I Rise Feat. Nicki Manaj
13. Magic Feat. Gudda Gudda
14. Do’s & Dont's Of Young Money
15. Whoever You Like Feat. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
16. That Was Easy
17. Get Bizzy Feat. Gudda Gudda
18. I Got That Gangsta Feat. La The Darkman & Willie The Kid
19. A Message To The DJ’s
20. Stuntin Feat. Drake
21. Dedicated
22. Put On For The Game Feat. Tyga & Gudda Gudda
23. Dedication 4

Also, I've read on t'internet that the re-release of "Carter 3" (aka "Carter 3: The Rebirth", which is due for release around Christmas time) won't contain ANY of the original tracks as the original release.

However it'll still have the same title. The reason being that Dwayne wants "Carter IV" to be "what everyone wants "Carter IV" to be", as the re-release will be more experimental. So in other words this may be his "808's & Heartbreak"? I digress...

BONUS! Don't wanna download the full thing? Stream it here (via Nah Right).

No comments: