Saturday 15 November 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #40 (80's Edition Vol. 2!)



Once again, it's time for yet another weekly mix. If you've been downloading them, please feel free to give me a shout and let me know what you think! Remember, if you've missed out on any you can grab them all here.

This week, I decided to revisit the 1980's, and throw together some Electro, Hip Hop & Pop together for another "80's Edition" mini mix....

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

01. Afrika Bamaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
02. Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music
03. Run DMC - It's Like That
04. Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Message II (Survival)
05. Egyptian Lover - Egypt Egypt
06. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
07. Salt-N-Pepa - Push It

I'll be doing another "80's Edition" towards the end of the series...There's still a LOT of 80's jams that I'm yet to use!

No comments: