Tuesday 1 April 2008

Nike SB "Michelangelo" Dunk Lo & Reebok Elephant Pack



Oh boy, oh boy!

I actually went out and bought a pair of Court Victory pumps last weekend (mainly due to the fact that I was never allowed a pair as a kid - Mum thought they were bad for your feet?!), but this new pack from Reebok makes me want to part with even more of my hard earned cash....The elephant print treatment (mainly associated with the Air Jordan III) has also been given to the Pump Omni Lite & the Ventilator models....





Available now at select Reebok dealers....

Moving on swiftly - I kinda gave up on Nike SBs when they started doing silly shit like the "3 Bears" pack, and the "Taxi" series. But this sneak preview of what's to come this year may put my faith back in them....



Supposedly inspired by the TMNT character - no word on a release date as of yet.

Cowabunga dudes....

No comments: