Wednesday 9 April 2008

5th Flow - 'Quarter To A Half' Mixtape (Review & Download)



Props to J Clay from 5th Flow for hitting me up with their new mixtape, 'Quarter To A Half'.

I've had a quick listen, and gotta say that it's straight heat. Standout tracks include their version of 'Dey Know' (titled 'In This'), 'Simple As That', 'California Dreamin', 'They Callin My Name' & 'Slow Down'. Rappers should take a leaf out of their book for delivery and flow....

A bit of background info: Representing H-Town and Pink Slip Records they've sold over 100k mixtapes worldwide, supported artists such as Lil Jon, Trina, Ying Yang Twins, and the late great Pimp C (R.I.P.), have featured on over 20 different mixtapes in the past 2 months, and have received airplay in Chi-Town, Fort Worth, North Carolina, Toronto & L.A.

I for one will be spinning their ish on my mixshow real soon.

Cop the mixtape here.

No comments: