Sunday 13 April 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #12 (Download)



Yep, It's that time again!

For this week's mix - I thought I'd throw together a bit of R&B, Hip Hop & Grime. Due to supporting Twista the other week, and being impressed with his show, I decicded to rock a few joints that contained some of his best guest verses (in my opinion!)...Some nice throwback jams in there too....

Tracklisting:

01. Trina Feat. Ludacris - B R Right
02. Ginuwine - Pony
03. Jay-Z Feat. Twista & Missy Elliot - Is That Yo Bitch?
04. Roll Deep - Badman
05. Skepta Feat. President, JME, Friscoe, Dan, Scorcher, Bossman, Cell 22, Dimples & Danny B - Private Caller
06. David Banner Feat. Twista & Busta Rhymes - Like A Pimp (Remix)
07. Trick Daddy Feat. Lil Jon & Twista - Let's Go

As usual, stream/download

If you've missed out on the previous 11 weeks (I hope not!), cop them all here.

Bonus Track! I've also got another Refix for you all to check out here

Lil Scrappy Feat. Young Buck - Money In The Shattered Bank (Cable Vs. Coki Thugstep Refix)

For those not in the know, 'Thugstep' is Dubstep laced with Crunk acapellas. I got put on to the sub-genre by stumbling across DJ Nappy about a year ago.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback? Holla....

No comments: