Friday 23 April 2010

DJ Cable Vs. Joker & Ginz Vs. Three 6 Mafia "Stay Fly in Purple City" (Thugstep Quick Hitter)



It's been a while wince I posted another Thugstep blend. Massive thanks to everyone who's been supporting them, whether it's playing them at raves, on radio, or on you iPods... It means a lot.

DOWNLOAD


This was originally done as a mashup for my BBC 1Xtra Guest Mix for Mistajam back in February. I figured that it worked so well, I though I'd make it into a proper blend. I've called it a quick hitter as it's only the first verse and chorus; the reason being that the rest of the acapella doesn't fit so well with the whole tune. Also, like myself, most DJs like to mix quickly, so it's always nice to have something short and sweet with a clean intro and outro.

Let me know what you think!

P.S. This will also feature on "Fuck Thugstep Vol. 2", which is coming soon!

No comments: