Monday 13 April 2009

Ben Drury x Dizzee Rascal Nike Air Max 90



The only pink sneakers I've owned were the Dunkles (which I resold for a hefty profit...Get in!), and some neapolitan Bapestas, which I only just broke out the other day after being put on ice for the best part of 18 months. Apart from that, I'm not much of a fan of pink garms. Well...I did own a salmon polo-shirt once, but then I realised I looked like a neek...Like one of those idiots you see in town, who most likely spends their Saturday nights @ Yates or Edwards, downing Stella and dancing like a twat to Ultrabeat. Or Akon. Ahem...

Anyhow, this new collaboration between Dizzee & British designer Ben Drury looks pretty hot. According to Drury, the sneakers feature premium materials and sport a clear sole...

No word on release date, or quantity as of yet...Although I'm hoping that it won't be some on "friends & family" ish.

No comments: