Tuesday 17 February 2009

Plastician Set - Invasion @ Matter (06/02/09) (Video)



Just got put on to this from Ben/Hotpoint @ Optic...Plastician featuring Dizzee Rascal, Newham Generals (D Double E & Footsie), Skepta & Jammer at Matter, which is owned by the peeps behind Fabric. Seriously, when was the last time you saw/heard a lineup like this?!

Seeing the top 5 emcees in the game perform together is big, but it's all about Dizzee, who completely murkalized the dance. Check the part where he spits "Stop Dat" over Caspa's "My Pet Monster". It's too much...Definitely one of those "wish I was there" moments...



More footage of Jammer & Skepta killing it...

BONUS! Speaking of Jammer, I had to post this up. The video gives me jokes every time.



EXTRA BONUS! Remember the Murkle Girl video? Apparently she went to my uni...



"Cos it's Laura/Blud I'm a rebel"

No comments: