Tuesday 23 September 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #33 (Download)



It's been a while, but here's the latest installment of my free Weekly Mix series for you all!

I had to take a break over the past 10 days due to preparing for the DMC World DJ Championships, which are happening this Friday at the Indigo/02 Arena in London. I'll be repping UK in the Teams category, as part of Bionic Stylus.

Anyhow, I decided to make up for my lack of free mixes by putting together a fairly big Dancehall mix this week...There were a few classics that I didn't get the chance to fit in (Smash Riddim, etc), but there's enough anthems in here to keep you all entertained (I hope!).

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

01. Chaka Demus & Pliers – Murder She Wrote
02. Beenie Man Feat. Ms. Thing – Dude (Remix)
03. Baby Cham – Vitamin S
04. Kardinal Offishall – Lay Lay
05. Sean Paul – Infiltrate
06. Beenie Man – Who Am I
07. Red Rat – Oh No
08. Sean Paul – Deport Them
09. Mr. Vegas – Heads High
10. General Degree – Traffic Blocking
11. Sean Paul – No Bligh
12. Tanto Metro & Devonte – Everyone Falls In Love
13. Sean Paul – Like Glue
14. Beenie Man – Miss Lap
15. Notch – Nuttin No Go So
16. Sean Paul – Gimme The Light
17. Elephant Man – Haters Wanna War
18. Sizzla – Pump Up
19. Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go
20. Lumidee – Never Leave You (Uh Oh)
21. Sean Paul – Get Busy
22. Bling Dawg – Badman Forward Badman Pull Up
23. Vybz Kartel – Street Pharmacist
24. Mr. Vegas – Hot F*k
25. Elephant Man – Willie Bounce
26. Sean Paul – Breakout
27. Sean Paul – Straight Up
28. Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon – Kill The Dance
29. Sean Paul – Feel Alright
30. Busy Signal – Step Out
31. Vybz Kartel – School Bus
32. Mavado – Wah Dem Ah Do

Got any comments or thoughts? Let me know!

No comments: