Tuesday 8 July 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #24 (Download)



Week #24 in full effect, yo!

This week, I decided throw together a few of my favourite Grime joints - Some old, some recent, plus a couple of blends here and there.

Again, you can stream/download via Zhare here.

Tracklisting:

01. Dizzee Rascal - I Luv U
02. DJ Mondie - Pull Up Dat
03. DJ Cable - Stay Fly Ice Rink
04. Roll Deep - Celebrate (JME Remix)
05. More Fire Crew - Oi
06. Danny Weed - Shank Riddim (Wiley Remix)
07. DJ Cable - Still Tippin On Pulse
08. Sway Feat. Stush - F Ur X

As a bonus, I've also included my Aphex Twin Re-Edit, which some of you have been asking about!

As the time signature and drum patterns switch up during the track, I've made a DJ-friendly intro & outro (re-sequencing the drums), and chopped and changed the middle section to make it more club/dancefloor friendly too. You can grab it here.

As usual - any comments/feedback is always welcomed.

Until next week....Enjoy!

P.S. June's monthly mix will be dropping later this week....Enjoy!

P.P.S. Missed out on any of the other weekly mixes? Grab them all here now!

No comments: