It's been a while since I hit you with something Thugstep-related, so here goes.
The seeds for this tape were planted early December of 2010, with a phone convo between DJ Nappy and Stunna Mane. A mutual respect for the hustle was formed, and a tentative release of "NBA All-Star Weekend 2011" was discussed.
What started out as a four-track remix EP turned into a full Thugstep album, with DJ Nappy, myself, and DJ Hipnotikk digging into our digital crates and crafting some dubstep refixes to Stunna's acapellas.
The fact that an actual artist wanted us to make a refix album/mixtape says a lot. Massive shouts to everyone who has supported the Thugstep movement so far... It can only get bigger and better from here. Enjoy!
01. Intro (Produced by Definate)
02. Drunk Gorilla Ft. Project Pat & Benz (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Muffler Thugstep Mix)
03. Have U Ever Had That Feeling Ft. Young Legend, Korleon & Jay-OE (Dj Hipnotikk vs. Doctor P Thugstep Mix)
04. Goin Live Ft. Cart%n (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Skrillex vs. Bare Noize Thugstep Mix)
05. I’m The Shit Ft. Flawless (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Flux Pavilion Thugstep Mix)
06. And Shit Ft. Cart%n & Jaymall (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Truth Thugstep Mix)
07. Stunna So Cold (DJ Cable vs. S-X Thugstep Mix)
08. Imma Fool Ft. Jay-OE, Kelso, And Cimow (DJ Hipnotikk vs Armour Thugstep Mix)
09. Throw You Hood Up Ft. Fiend & Mr. Serv-On (DJ Cable vs. Emalkay Thugstep Mix)
10. On Dat Road (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Mimosa Thugstep Mix)
11. Drunk Gorilla Ft. Project Pat & Waka Flocka Flame
12. Dumb Dance Ft. Lilzo, Cart%n, Sho, Pro (Disc Jockey Nappy vs. Pendulum Drumstep Mix)
13. Outro (Produced By Plastician)
14. Have U Ever Had That Feeling (Disc Jockey Nappy Vs. Black Sun Empire Thugstep Refix) (BONUS TRACK)