Thursday 12 November 2009

DJ Shock & DJ Cable "Back To The Old School Vol. 2"



Following on from DJ Shock's previous installment, he hit me up about collaborating with him for Volume 2. Seeing as 90's Hip Hop is my thing, I jumped at the chance...The end result is 22 classic tracks from start to finish, from the likes of Nas, Das EFX, Naughty By Nature, Dr. Dre, Masta Ace, The Beatnuts, D.I.T.C. and more...

You can either download the mix as a single MP3, or if you want to burn it to CD/put on your iPod, you can download the mix as split tracks. Enjoy!

Tracklisting:

SIDE A

01. DJ Shock – Intro
02. Method Man & Redman – 1,2,1,2
03. Rakim -When I B On The Mic
04. Q-Tip – Wait Up
05. Mobb Deep – Give Up The Goods
06. Das EFX – Real Hip Hop
07. The Beatnuts – Get Funky
08. A Tribe Called Quest – The Hop
09. Notorious B.I.G – Machine Gun Funk
10. Royce Da 5′9 – Boom
11. Nas – Halftime
12. Tupac – Too Many Tears
13. Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg – Nuthin' But A G Thang

SIDE B

01. DJ Cable – Intro
02. The Beatnuts – Reign Of The Tec
03. Masta Ace – Born To Roll
04. D.I.T.C. – Get Yours (Remix)
05. Public Enemy – Shut Em Down (Pete Rock Remix)
06. Notorious B.I.G. – Ten Crack Commandments
07. Redman – I Get Down Like That
08. O.C. – Time’s Up
09. Show & A.G. – Spit
10. Junior M.A.F.I.A. – Player’s Anthem
11. Naughty By Nature – Feel Me Flow

Be sure to follow us on Twitter as well:

http://twitter.com/djcable
http://twitter.com/djshock