Thursday 12 March 2009

DJ Clue "Who's The DJ?" Reality TV Show



Following on from such brain-cell depleting reality TV/game shows as America's Next Top Model, Shipwrecked & I Love New York, DJ Clue's stepped up with his new show "Who's The DJ?" This could be interesting...Although I have the suspicion that it'll end being like X-Factor with turntables...

Blurb taken from the official site

'Who's the DJ? selects 15 DJs from nationwide auditions to battle it out for the title of number one up and coming DJ in the country. "Who's the DJ? gives everyday DJs the once in a lifetime opportunity to take their careers to the next level," says an enthusiastic DJ Clue.

The winner of the show becomes Clue's opening DJ. From All-Star parties to Celebrity birthdays, DJ Clue is the DJ of choice. DJ Clue knows what's hot, and he brings that knowledge to this project.'


Shouts to DJ I-Dee, who's entered the competition...I can't really see anyone else f*cking with him...



That intro cracks me up...

P.S If you wanna audition (US DJ's only though, by the looks of it...Parr...) click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO! I-Dee will win it hands down, damn it, maybe he should be hosting it? No offense to Clue but the guys got no skills, all he does is blend and yell over the top of it, that aint DJing last time I looked.