Thursday 16 October 2008

Kanye West "Heartless" (Unmastered)



The unmastered version finally drops....

A lot of people are saying that "808's & Heartbreak" is going to be Kanye's "Electric Circus". Personally I think the album is going to be very interesting. Admittedly, it took me a good few listens to really get into "Love Lockdown", and I think the whole album will be pretty similar too....But, I have the feeling it'll be dope.

Anyhow, for those who haven't yet heard "Heartless", it's a nice mid-tempo joint. Kanye's still doing his thing with the vocoder on the hook, which is catchy as hell. Definitely one of those sing-a-long joints for the end of the night. I think this has got potential to be the radio hit of the album.

Your thoughts?

Kanye West "Heartless" (Unmastered)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heartless is indeed catchy.
I'm no fan of vocoder, but damn that joint is nice.

Kanye does his thing again, however it's annoying me that the tempo of the beat is constantly changing, took me a while to discover it.