Sunday 29 June 2008

Jay-Z @ Glastonbury (Youtube)

'Wow' is all I can say!

An outstanding performance - From his entrance with "Wonderwall" (take that Noel!), to flipping ACDC for "99 Problems", and using The Prodigy's 'Smack My Bitch Up' for 'Is That Yo Bitch', and even spitting over 'American Boy', it was solid from start to finish.

Here are the videos:













My only criticisms are that he should have performed 'Roc Boys' instead of "I Know" - which wasn't the best track to perform that early on in the set, and it would have been nice to have heard something from the 'Reasonable Doubt' era (preferably "Can't Knock The Hustle")....Apart from that, it was a great look for Hip Hop, and definitely proved wrong the critics who said that the music has no place at Glasto....

In my eyes, Hova is THE G.O.A.T.

P.S. Jay, I just wish you had spat over "Pow!" as well dude!

Via The Hip-Hop Chronicle

No comments: