Saturday 21 November 2009

DJ Cable "Mixin It Up" for Discobelle.net



Shouts to Discobelle for giving me the opportunity to do a mix for their Mixin' It Up series, which has been graced by loads of other great DJs such as Bok Bok, Dave Nada and Drop The Lime, to name a few...If you don't know about Discobelle, they're one of the internet's leading dance music blogs, and have been highly influential when it comes to breaking new music.

For this mix, I decided to go with a selection of Dubstep & Grime tracks (both old and new) that I’m into at the moment, accompanied with a tiny bit of scratching here and there; Nothing too intricate though, as I wanted the tunes to speak for themselves.

You can also peep the full post here to see my reasons behind each choice. I hope you all enjoy the mix :)

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

01. MRK1 - Kill Zone
02. Skream - Burning Up
03. Sukh Knight - Beneath Your Blouse
04. Benny Page & Zero G - Trigger Finger
05. Rossi B & Luca Feat. Gully Gang - Music Money
06. Jakes & Joker - 3Klane
07. Tempa T - Boy Off Da Ting
08. Benga & Coki - Night
09. LD - The King Of Kong
10. Noah D - Seeeriousss
11. Flux Pavilion - Fucking Noise
12. Excision & Datsik - Swagga
13. Joker & Ginz - Purple City
14. Grand Puba - Get It (12th Planet Remix)
15. Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions (Joker Remix)
16. Caspa - Marmite (Cable VIP Re-edit)
17. Dizzee Rascal - I Luv U

Feedback is always welcomed, so please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: