Saturday 18 July 2009

DJ Cable vs. Tempa T & Rusko "Mr Muscle's Hype"



It's been a while since I hit you with a blend, or a mixtape for that matter...But have no fear, here's something to keep you occupied before "The Mash Down Vol. 3" drops next month.

Anyhow, whilst sorting out the tracklisting for the forthcoming mix, I came up with this as an idea for a transition between these two tracks. I made a DIY acapella of Tempa T's (aka Tempz) Grime anthem "Next Hype" (seeing as the studio acapella only got leaked to a couple of DJs) which came out near perfect, and used part of it over Rusko's banger "Mr. Muscle"...In my opinion, it worked so well that I decided to make a full Thugstep blend out of it.

Listen/Get: "Mr Muscle's Hype"

Got any thoughts? Feel free to leave a comment.

More blends and mixes to come soon!

1 comment:

Laurence said...

Huge!

Don't suppose you would be willing to share the diy acapella for next hype with me would you? if so, could you drop me a message on my google account.

Thanks