Tuesday 6 September 2011

ItsNate - NeverAskTakeEverything Artwork & Tracklist



I first got introduced to ItsNate last year at one of Motive's Overproof raves. I had no idea he could spit until I saw him pop up in the Trapstar x SB:TV cypher.



Since then, he's released a bunch of other dope freestyles, namely I'm On One and the Betty freestyle with Ash Catch'em.

It’sNate = I’m On One from G∇RNT∑∀⨇ on Vimeo.





Anyhow, 2011 has proved to be a been a busy year, having recently worked with Wiley's producer Jay Weathers (Wiley "Seduction", Wiley "If I Could") and has a track on his EP Chill Out Zone Too which features Wiley, English Frank, Margs and more. He's already got a string of live performances to his credit, including Loves Writers Block, YoYo's, G Shock East, Turn Off The Radio and Jazz Cafe. You can catch ItsNate's next performance at Milly's World on the 21st of September.

Slondon by ItsNate


Fresh off supporting American breakthrough act Mac Miller in Birmingham last week, Nate has released “Slondon,” the intro to his debut mixtape NeverAskTakeEverything due for release 30/09/11, alongside the artwork and tracklisting.

I'm also pleased to announce that I've got a beat on his forthcoming mixtape, so you can imagine I'm pretty excited about this release too. Watch out for this guy.

No comments: