Friday 16 July 2010

Retiring from DJ Battles...



Just a quick post to say that as of today, I'll no longer be participating in any more solo/head to head battles.

I believe my time as a battle DJ has come and gone, and as each year passes, it's becoming increasingly difficult to feel inspired to put new routines together. Apart from having to press shit up and spend countless hours programming routines to work exactly how I want them to (more or less doing to work for you, as some certain DJs have shown), there are hardly any good records/battle breaks out there to flip, and as a result, I've lost all enthusiasm for sitting down and coming up with new stuff.

There comes a time when you just need to walk away from things...

I'll still be doing the teams category though, and will also come to the DMCs as a spectator in the future, so I won't be disappearing just yet.

No comments: