Tuesday 21 July 2009

Help make JuxtaPoser the next Dirty Smart DJ!


I put a post up on here about Dirty Smart a few months back at its launch and have been following the label since. They've got some of the freshest designs out there and its definitely the coolest brand in clubland right now.

I'm already a Dirty Smart agent (you want a discount on orders there? "djjuxtaposer" voucher code - ;-) you're welcome) but now I want to push it further and win their competition to become their next official DJ, alongside Bodyrox, Josh Roberts, Funkagenda, Hoxton Whores and Bass Weazal to name a few.

All you have to do to help me out right now is join my group on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92635353077&ref=nf

Also, if you could possibly invite a load of your friends too, that'd be even better.

Please help me out guys and girls, I'll love you long time!

No comments: