Friday 29 May 2009

Ladyboy Gaga


She's got a pretty solid Poker Face, but she's finally been caught bluffing...about her gender. That's right folks, Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. Rumours abounded after photos got released of her with what resembled a tiny penis in her pants, and these rumours were apparently confirmed by the sexually confused superstar on her blog:

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal. - L8d Gaga <3>

So, to answer the question on all of your minds; yes, you did in fact jerk it over a hermaphrodite, and yes, I guess you probably are gay. Don't worry though, I'm sure you're not the only one.

As for you, Gaga, congratulations on coming up with a pretty sweet gimmick, not every girl would have the balls to claim they were born with a dick...

On a personal note, I'm just hoping that most of England's clubbers are too conservative to come to terms with this and I won't have to keep playing Just Dance to keep drunken slags out of my face.

2 comments:

Newsy Chick said...

This post is too funny. I don't believe a word but it had me in stitches.

LOL

lolliepops said...

do i belive wat they say ?