Tuesday 9 December 2008

Tonight's Grime & Hip Hop Picks (Videos)

DJ Mondie "Pull Up Dat"


B.M.D. "North Weezie"


Youngstar Feat. MC Viper "Pulse X"


The above joints absolutely killed it last night. Some other DJ before me had played all the obvious bangers (intentionally or not, it's all good...I guess some DJs feel that intimidated when I'm on the same bill as them, eh? Haha!), so me being me, I reached deep and pulled these anthems out from the crate(s). You know how I do...

Hip Hop-wise, these joints smashed the place apart:

Juelz Santana "Santana's Town (Dipset)


Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz Feat. Lil Scrappy "What U Gonna Do"


Clipse "Grindin"


"Patty cake, patty cake, I'm the baker's man..."

I couldn't care what ayone says....My swagger level was definitely set on max last night. Essex Uni wasn't ready....

No comments: