Thursday 11 December 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #46



Still keeping with my promise with getting up to date on my Weekly Mixes before this year ends, I've got another one for your listening pleasure. Remember, that if you've missed out on any of the series, you can grab them all here

This week, I revisited the Afro/Funky House genre which has been blowing up over here in the UK, and throw together some of the joints that are doing it for me out in the clubs...I also threw in a classic by Fish Go Deep too...


Get: DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #46

Tracklisting:

01. Fish Go Deep - The Cure & The Cause
02. Geeneus & Zinc - Emotion
03. Copyright Feat. Imaani - Deeper
04. Donae'o - African Warrior
05. DJ Footloose - Just Leave
06. K.I.G. - Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes

Like what you hear? Give me a shout

Right, I'm off to grab a bit of shut eye before the IDA World Finals in Poland later today...Wish me luck!

Week #47 will be dropping on Sunday, so stay tuned....

No comments: