Sunday 16 September 2012

DJ Complexion - Thank You (Mixtape)




Following on from the Dixon Brothers' awesome mixtape, here's another one from League member Complexion, who's put this together in celebration of his Birthday this weekend.

Spanning a whole range of genres, this is highly recommended. Happy birthday homie!




"For my birthday I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has supported my DJ career and especially my mix-tapes. Without you I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing.

This is a very personal mix that includes some of my favorite songs. It's a collection of tunes that have a special place in my heart, and I'd like to share them with you.

For me, listening to music is a healing process, and the majority of these songs have helped me deal with issues in my life.

Whether it's losing a loved one, feeling disappointed, or being let down, music has always been there for me. It's comforted me, reassured me, uplifted me, given me clarity and reinvigorated me. I hope it can do the same for you.

So please, sit back, press play and enjoy.

And once again, thank you!"

No comments: