Friday 9 March 2012

DJ Cable - Notorious B.I.G. Mix (Weekly Mix #35)



For those who have followed the blog since the start, you may be aware that throughout 2008, I did the "Weekly Mix" series, where, as you've already sussed out, I provided the Internets with a short mix each and every week.

Seeing as its the 15th anniversary of Biggie's passing, I thought I'd repost this for your listening pleasure. This one was done in week #35 of 2008, and is made up of some of my favourite B.I.G. tracks, containing a couple of rare tracks.

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting:

01. Notorious B.I.G. - Just Playing (Dreams)
02. Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya?
03. Red Hot Lover Tone Feat. Notorious B.I.G. - For My Peeps
04. Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme The Loot
05. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Ready To Die LP Version)
06. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
07. Notorious B.I.G. - Party & Bullsh*t (DJ Cable Blend)
08. Notorious B.I.G. - 10 Crack Commandments

RIP arguably the greatest rapper of all time.

P.S. Thanks to the homie Khal for re-uploading the mix - I've pretty much lost most of them now!

No comments: