Wednesday 20 July 2011

Footwork Jungle...



Following on from my previous post about Juke music, and the tune which I recently made with Fused Forces, I thought I'd share this with you lot...

Footwork Jungle Vol.2 by Phillip D Kick

I remember seeing this online a few weeks ago and thinking to myself, "ahh, I need to post this!" Alas, I totally forgot. Anyhow, this chap called Phillip D Kick has nicely reworked a bunch of classic Jungle tunes into a set of footwork-friendly anthems. Amongst them you can find the likes of Adam F's "Circles", Q Project's "Champion Sound", Omni Trio's "Renegade Snares", and even LTJ Bukem reworked into a frenzy of skippy 808 drum patterns.

Footwork Jungle Vol.1 by Phillip D Kick

Although the tunes have reached their download limit on Soundcloud, you can still download Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 via Mediafire. Expect to hear some of these on my radio show next week!

No comments: