Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fused Forces - Remain Unlabeled (Mixed By DJ Cable)




After much anticipation, Fused Forces have finally released their CD Remain Unlabeled, which has been mixed by yours truly!

Comprising of 14 tracks in total, the album sports a serious selection of collaborations with artists such as Sean Price, Joker Starr, Central Spillz, M.I.K, Riko, S-Dot (to name a few), and showcases both their Hip Hop and Grime/Dubstep productions.

You can check out the album snippets below:




I'd had a lot of these tracks on Dub for a good couple of years, so when I was approached by Ad and Dan to help put the CD together I was more than happy to oblige.

The mix itself was actually completed nearly a year ago, whilst planning had started back in late 2011....We just spent a lot of time afterwards tweaking the track arrangement, replacing songs with better versions of the mixdown, and then getting the artwork sorted.

The tracks are now available to purchase digitally and indivivdually from Junodownload, Boomkat, iTunes, Amazon, Play, and all other good digital outlets, whilst the CD version (mixed by me) can be purchased....Seek and ye shall find!

Massive thanks to Fused Forces for letting me be a part of the project; I hope you all enjoy the mix/tracks. Go buy them if you're feeling them!

No comments: