Saturday 19 April 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #13 (Download)



It's that time again....

This week, I switched things up and went all Fidget/Blog/French House. I still had to throw a little bit of Hip Hop in there though! So, for all you dance music fans, enjoy!

Again, stream/download via the Zshare link.

Tracklisting:

01. DJ Blaqstarr – Shake It To The Ground (Amadeus M Remix)
02. Dizzee Rascal – Flex (Dave Spoon Remix)
03. Larry Tee Feat. Princess Superstar – Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)
04. Larry Tee – I Love U (Yeah! Woho! Remix)
05. Mr. Oizo – Flat Beat
06. Cassius – Feeling For You
07. Daggers – Magazine (Zombie Disco Squad Remix) & Twista Feat. Kanye West – Overnight Celebrity (Acapella)

If you've missed out on the previous 12 weeks, cop them all here.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback? Holla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee there,
I building a blog spot to post your update`s of your mixtape`s, mixes, shows, dj mixes ect.

I just post your latest update`s on my blog spot,
if you don`t mind?
If you mind, let me know.

In the future you can post your update`s your self and i will post them on my blog.
I`m only post the link to your side.

And when you support me you can put a back link on your site
Thx and keep up the good work.
Mixdigger