Monday 18 July 2016

"The Best Of UK Funky" - Mixed By DJ Cable



Fresh from dropping my UK Garage mixtape a few weeks back, I've decided to keep with the summer time vibes and release the next in the "Best Of" series. This time around, it's all about UK Funky.

Drake sampling Paleface & Kyla's "Do You Mind" was also one of the inspirations for digging into my crates and putting this together. This mix contains over 30 tracks, some of which you may or may not know, and even though it's not technically Funky, I've also included "One Dance" in there...because everyone seems to want to hear Drake, no matter what type of event it is.

Stream on the player below or download it HERE via my Facebook page. Please be sure to give it a "like" whilst you're there. I hope you enjoy the mix. 




Artwork courtesy of Pixel Cutter

No comments: