Wednesday 22 June 2016

"The Best Of UK Garage" - Mixed By DJ Cable




It's been a long while, but after an extended hiatus I'm back posting on the blog again. There will be a whole new Website coming soon, but in the meantime, keep checking back here for more content.

Now, with that aside I thought I'd kick start the blog with another mix. I decided that since summer is now here, it's only right that the 2nd instalment in my "Best Of" mixtape series is all about UK Garage. Being from Essex, and growing up around the time UKG was blowing up, it was one of the things that got me into DJ-ing. It features over 30 of the best tracks (in my opinion), and covers most of the UKG spectrum.

Stream the mix below, or download it HERE from my Facebook page. Just be sure to give it a "like" whilst you're there, and check out the "Best Of Kanye" mix too.






Artwork courtesy of Pixel Cutter


TRACKLIST:

01. Anthill Mob - Burnin
02. Teebone Feat. Sparks & Kie - Fly Bi (Acapella)
03. Wideboys - Stand & Deliver (4x4 Mix)
04. CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter (Armand's Drum 'N' Bass Mix)
05. Cleptomaniacs - All I Do (Bump & Flex Dance Floor Dub)
06. Colours - Hold On (SE22 Mix)
07. Misteeq - All I Want (Sunship Remix)
08. B-15 Project Feat. Crissy D & Lady G - Girls Like Us
09. Anthill Mob - Set You Free
10. Scott Garcia Feat. MC Styles - It's A London Thing
11. Somore Feat. Damon Trueitt - I Refuse (What You Want) (Industry Standard Mix)
12. Sticky Feat. Ms. Dynamite - Booo!
13. Sia - Little Man (Exemen Works)
14. Sticky Feat. Stush - Dollar Sign
15. Agent X - Decoy
16. Jameson Feat. MC Viper - Selecta (Urban Hero)
17. Zed Bias - Standard Hoodlum Issue 1
18. KP - I Need A Rhythm
19. Restless Natives - I Wanna Know (High St. Mix)
20. Y-Tribe - Enough Is Enough
21. Zak Toms - Bring Me Down (Stanton Warriors Mix)
22. DJ Lewi - Hold Me Tight (4x4 VIP Mix)
23. Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Club)
24. Mr Rumble - Whoops… We'll Be In Trouble!
25. Jaheim - Just In Case (Dubaholics Roller's Revival Mix)
26. Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers
27. Monsta Boy - Sorry (David Howard Remix)
28. Doolally - Straight From The Heart
29. Artful Dodger Feat. Romina Johnson - Movin' Too Fast (Bump & Flex Mix)
30. M Dubs - For Real
31. Shola Ama - Imagine (Club Asylum Mix)
32. Mark "Ruff" Ryder Feat. Special MC - Joy
33. MJ Cole - Sincere (Re-Cue'd)
34. Some Treat - Lost in Vegas
35. DJ Luck & MC Neat - A Little Bit Of Luck
36. Roy Davis Jr Feat. Peven Everett - Gabriel

No comments: