Monday 30 June 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #23 (Download)



This week, I put together a few of the current club tracks that are making people's feet move on the dancefloor, added another cheeky blend, and threw in some IDM/Experimental from that Aphex Twin chap too...Random, but a good one!

As usual, stream/download via Zshare....

Tracklisting:

01. Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
02. Beyonce - Beautiful Nightmare
03. Common Feat. Pharrell - Universal Mind Control
04. DJ Cable - Universal Milkshake
05. Kid Sister - Control
06. Aphex Twin - Windowlicker (Cable's Dancefloor Friendly Re-Edit)
07. Teriyaki Boyz Feat. Busta Rhymes & Pharrell - Zock On

For those wondering what I've done to 'Windowlicker'...The drums and the time signature switch up very randomly throughout the track. So to make my life easier I re-arranged/re-sequenced the drums for the intro, added a DJ-friendly 32 bar intro, and re-fixed the middle part/bridge...This way, you can boogie to it a lot easier too....

Any DJs wanting a copy - let me know and I'll email it over....

Enjoy!

P.S. Missed out on the previous weeks? Grab them all here.

No comments: