Monday 20 February 2017

DJ Cable - Radar Radio Show (20th Feb 2017)



As I mentioned in my Best Of Nas post, I now have a bi-weekly show on Radar Radio, on top of the regular mixes for BBC 1Xtra. Airing every other Monday from 12pm-1pm GMT, you can catch me playing the very best in upfront Hip Hop, Grime & Bass music. As with the previous Sixty Minutes mixes for 1Xtra, I'll also be doing the occasional themed mix (best of mixes, genre specific, throwback mixes, etc).

Today, I went in with a bunch of tuff I'm feeling right now, including new music from myself, plus some forthcoming Triangulum material from Fork & Knife. Check the player and track list below.






TRACKLIST:

01. Mikey Dollaz Feat. King Louie - Forever Be Dat Guy
02. Young Dolph Feat. Lil Yachty - Bagg
03. Future - Scrape
04. Future - Draco
05. Black Youngsta Feat. Lil Yachty - Hip Hopper
06. Roska & Champion - Flame Grilled
07. Donaeo - Polo
08. Sly One - TMB
09. Cndo - Terminator (DJ Cable Edit)
10. Armour - War Talk
11. Zha - Asian Kingdom
12. Migos - T-Shirt
13. IAKA & Mr Dubz - C30
14. D Proffit Feat. Rendo & Abra Cadabra - Fright Night
15. 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - No Heart
16. Fork & Knife - Dark Green
17. DJ Cable - Mayan Riddim
18. DJ Khaled - I Got The Keys (TR!CK$ Remix)
19. 21 Savage - Red Opps (Two Fresh & Gianni Lee Remix)
20. UNIIQU3 - The Anthem
21. DJ Cable - Spectre
22. Blacks Feat. PK - When I Do Grime
23. Gesher - Hyperdrive
24. Stefflon Don Feat. Tremz - Lik Down
25. Waka Flocka Flame - Was My Dawg
26. Future - Outta Time
27. Nines - Love 2 The Game
28. Westside Gunn - Brains Flew By
29. Your Old Droog - G.K.A.C.
30. Flamezee - #KeepingItGrime Allstars

No comments: